We are very pleased to announce the release of Processing.js 0.6!
The students at Seneca and the community at large, have been working hard to get some awesome code into the repository. Many smaller fixes and features have been added. However, the most exiting addition is the implementation of 3D functions like sphere, line, fill and stroke. Also, we have set up OpenGrok to enable easy searching of the Java Processing.
If you would like to get involved with Processing.js development, or have general usage questions about Processing.js, we would love meet you on IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org/processing.js
- Added ellipseMode support ellipse
- Added a way to specify tests that are known to fail
- Added applyMatrix()
- Added float() suppose to work on all primitive datatypes including arrays
- Added char() suppose to work on all primitive datatypes including arrays
- Added str() suppose to work on all primitive datatypes including arrays
- Added normal()
- Added modelZ()
- Added modelX()
- Added modelY()
- Added sphere()
- Added sphereDetail()
- Added scale()
- Added line() - 3D
- Added fill() - 3D
- Added noFill() - 3D
- Added noStroke() - 3D
- Added stroke() - 3D
- Added PMatrix3D - remaining functions
- Added P3D support
- Added tinylog for println() println
- Added automated tests: string parsing
- Fixed loadImage()to work in Opera
- Fixed fake-dom to work with println and tinylog
- Fixed KNOWN-FAILURES for tinylog parsing
- Fixed and updated the AUTHORS log
- Fixed Parse Error: Does not like strings in the format "test test, test test, ..."
- Fixed Rename zip file for make release
- Fixed keyCodes for numbered keys return same values as some letter keys
- Fixed Test harness _checkEqual does not compare "undefined"
- Fixed automated tests: make check-one path not resolving
- Fixed Example: examples/basic.displaying.html incorrect source code "loadimage example bug"
- Setup an OpenGrok instance infrastructure